Monday, February 12, 2007

Beach Excursion with my youth group

picture: Peruvian teens in front the bus

Due to a generous donation in the community, I was able to organize a trip to the beach for my youth group. We had a great time and was much needed for the teens. Some of them havenĀ“t been to the beach in years and they live less than an hour away!

picture: Noah burried

The kids decided to tackle me and bury me against my will.

Picture: After a volley ball game

We played soccer and beach volleyball all afternoon.

Picture: thousands of birds and even pink flamingos


Picture: pushing the bus.

In Peru, its not common to be stranded out in the middle of nowhere due to the fact your transportation breaks down. You can almost count on it! We got it started after we all pushed the bus.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rademeyer said...

Noah,

I didn't notice you in the picture of pushing the bus. That was a convenient time to take a picture. I just found out about your blog from Garrett. I hope life is treating you well down there.

Robert

10:13 AM

 
Blogger Mark Carter said...

Noah,

It's always good to hear more news from you. I don't write a lot but I try and keep up with what you are doing from time to time. I am just about done with all of my peace corp preparation. IF all things go as planned I should be heading out in May, but still don't know exactly where too.

Thanks for keepin us all updated. I really enjoy your postings. When will you be done. If I remember correctly you should be just about finished. Let me know when you'll be back. mark4298@yahoo.com

10:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home