Monday, November 21, 2005

Duke


This little guy is probably my best friend that I´ve made in Peru. Duke is my families´ dog that I have adopted as my own. I´ve secretly made plans to take him back home with me after Peace Corps service. Duke is a very big and aggresive dog that scares most of my friends. When I first met him I thought he was going to bite me, but I slowly established trust with him. Now I can do anything I want with him. He trusts me more than anyone because I constantly give him attention. It´s funny because at night he stares through the kitchen window and watches the family cook and hang out. If anyone he doesn´t know walks in the kitchen he flips out and starts to growl. But as soon as I walk in the kitchen he wags his tail (his stub) and starts to whine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home