Sunday, October 30, 2005

My Youth Group

This is a picture of one of my youth groups that I have at the police station where I work. Every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, I work with 4 groups of 12-15 teenagers. We talk about anything and everything, play games, play sports, and hang out. Every day minus Sunday, there are about 300 teenagers that come to the Police Station to listen to professors review over material that will be on the entrance exam to the university. When I formed my youth groups I had to go in front of each class and choose people that wanted to be in my groups. The majority of the class wanted to be part of my groups so I was challenging to pick just a few people out of a hundred. My long term goal with them is to find leaders and develope their skills to so they can help their own country and people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home