Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Top 10 Things I will miss about Peru ( 3 Months in Peru)

(In no particular order)

1. My Peruvian Family (Manolo, Gina, Juan Manuel, and Leo)
2. Peruvian Friends and especially my Peace Corps Friends from Peru group 5
3. The incredible Peruvian Cruisine (especially the cebiche)
4. Random things I see everyday...( I will write more about that later)
5. Duke, my rottweiler, Pocho, my parrot, and Jane, my Tortoise
6. Attention from Peruvian girls (When I come home I don´t know what I´m going to do)
7. Siestas
8 Going to the beach when I want
9. Going to the market
10. Pisco Sours ( the best drink I´ve tried...much like a margarita)

1 Comments:

Blogger garretth said...

Top things I miss about Noah:

1. A profound love for small animals.

8:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home