Monday, October 03, 2005

Turtle Love

This amazing photo of the forces of nature was taken minutes after I introduced my female tortoise to my family´s male tortoise. This post is actually a continuation of my last post, titled, ¨My Pets¨. When I got home from the market with my new pet I put her in the yard to play and meet the other pets. Not thinking about anything I went back into the house to eat lunch. A few minutes I came back out to check to see if the dog was being nice to the tortoise but as you can imagine this is what I came out and saw. The male tortoise found love at first site or maybe it was the first turtle he has seen in years. My whole family quickly responded to my yells and came out to see what was going on. We all couldn´t believe our eyes. It was one of the funniest things I have seen in a while! I am expecting baby tortoises any month now.

Interesting Tortoise Fact- Male tortoise genitalia is extremely large- we literally couldn´t believe our eyes!

1 Comments:

Blogger garretth said...

Turtles and poop,
Dictionary soup.

10:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home