Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thats All Folks......THE END

I can´t believe I have lived here in Peru for 27 months. I remember how I first felt when I got the news I was leaving for Peru two years ago. Excitement, confusion, and frustration were some of my emotions the first few months. Now, those are emotions are replaced with a sense of feeling pride, understanding for why things the way they are here, and also sadness knowing that I´m leaving a place that feels like my second home, leaving a family that has hosted me for two years and treated me like their own son, leaving my friends and a beautiful wonderful girlfriend. I really hope to return to Peru soon and I encourage you to come visit this country. It is a country full of enchantment, warm people, excellent food, and some of the most amazing landscapes and geography on the planet. What luck I had getting placed here!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you made it! Hope you are doing great!

1:40 PM

 
Blogger Stacy Russell said...

It's cool to see what you've been up to. The last two years seem to have been truly an amazing experience. Hope you're doing well and adjusting to being home again. Take care of yourself.

8:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home