Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mother´s Day with the Kids





These are pictures that I took during work a day before Mother´s day. One of my friends donated a sack full of used greeting cards and a ton of blank cards. The kids cut the old cards up and glued the useful part to the blank card. I was really impressed how the kids expressed themselves with the messages they wrote to their mothers. Some of them are real poets. The lessons I learned that Saturday were that kids love to be original and use their creativity and also that something as simple as old greeting cards can be very useful and shouldn´t be thrown away.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Hi Noah!

I'm an alumni of OSU and just started the application process. I've been reading your blog and enjoy hearing your stories. I hope that you are enjoying yourself. Take care.

8:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home